Vicerrectorado de Estudios

int under

Applicants from the EU and from States signatories to applicable international reciprocity agreements [Art. 38. 5 Spanish Organic Act 2/2006, of May 3, on Education]

You will have to apply online through the UNED (Spanish Open University), which will verificate your entry requirements.

Once you have submitted your application and documents, the UNED will issue a document ("credencial de acceso") which will state your grade of entry valid for any Spanish University.

Please follow this link for more information:

Applicants from non EU countries. You should follow two steps:

  • First you need to apply to get the official recognition ("homologación") of your secondary education diploma. You should apply through the Spanish Ministry of Education
  • Then, you will need to pass the University Entrace Examination organized by the UNED (Spanish Open University). You need to apply within the established deadlines. Please follow this link for more information:

UNED University Entrance Examination

Telephone:  (+34) 913986613