XII ERASMUS STAFF TRAINING WEEK 2020
The Vice-Rector for Research and Internationalization cordially invites you to participate in the Erasmus Staff Week that will take place at the University of Murcia from 1st to 5th of June 2020.
Here you can find the tentative programmes (available soon):
- Tentative programme Information Service
- Tentative programme International Offices
- Tentative programme IT
- Tentative programme Language Service
- Tentative programme Libraries
We have prepared a program for the following target groups:
- Staff involved in the International Offices (management and promotion of internationalization), up to 15 people.
- Staff working in the University Libraries, up to 5 people.
- Staff working in IT Services, up to 5 people.
- Staff working in Student Admission and Recruitment/ Communication Services, up to 5 people.
- Intensive Spanish Course (20 hours), B1 level, up to 15 people (please specify in your application form in "Sending Institution", Department: Language Service). In addition to fill in the online application, it's compulsory to send by email to email@example.com an A2 Spanish level official certificate.)
Information regarding the Erasmus Staff Week and programs will be updated at this web.
The registration deadline is March 4th 2020, and we kindly request you to complete the online form.
Erasmus Staff Training Week Online application here (choose Erasmus Staff Week Mobility)
On the fourth week of March 2020, we will inform you of the participants selected (except if you are an Erasmus+ International Credit Programme participant, in which case you are already selected and expected to participate).
Should you have any queries, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you in Murcia next June!
Website available soon.