The mobility-related activities available for the students of the Faculty of Business and Economics are of national and international mobility programs and internships in companies abroad. Students who participate in mobility programs receive an academic recognition established in the bases of each program and whick is included in the university regulations. In addition, teachers and administration and services staff can also benefit from international and national mobility programs. These programs are managed at the level of the University of Murcia by the Internacional Relations Service, the Vice Chancellor for Students, and whithin the Faculty of Economics and Business by the Vice-Dean of Internacional Relations, both for national and international mobility.
- National Mobility. On the international mobility website for sudents of the UM, you cand find mobility information grouped by geographic areas. Visit the website of the University International Mobility Programs.
- National Mobility. You cand find more information about mobility with other Spanish universities on the website: Servicio de Intertercambio Estudiantes Universidades Españolas (SICUE). Visit the SICUE program website.
Covid -19 / Contingency plan to support international mobility students.
- International mobility planning Contingency Plan 3.
- Updated contingency plan 3 (23-5-2020).
- SICUE- Contingency Plan
- Covid -19 / Plan Contingencia (Español).
- Covid -19 / Contingency Plan (English).
- Informe actualización PC3.
- Plan de contingencia SICUE 2020-2021.
- Instrucciones SICUE 2020/2021 (a seguir antes 15/06). Publicado 2/06.
- Versión 2- Plan de contingencia para desarrollo de estancias 2019-2020 y 2020-2021 (actualizado 22/5/2020).
- Action Guide Students.
- Dear Partner Universities
- Guide in Spanish.
- Outgoing student guide.
- Guide for Incoming Students
- Experience the University of Murcia (Several Languages Subtitled).
- Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Murcia.
- Visiting the Faculty of Economics and Business of University of Murcia.
- Plan de contingencia SICUE 2020-2021.
- Agreements Faculty of Economics and Business 20-21.
- Agreements Faculty of Economics and Business 19-20.
- Table Universities bilingual group for ADE-1.
- Informational Days Poster 20-21.
- Booklet 20-21.
- FAQs 2020.
- Orientative table of Centers according to destination and course 2020/2021. (Borrador)
- Orientative table of Centers according to destination and course 2019/2020
- Orientative table of Centers according to destination and course 2018/2019
- Precedents of academic commitments. Guidance (See also in the RIGA application).
- Catalog of places.
Erasmus+Estudios: Primer acto adjudicación 29-31 enero.
- International Mobility Call for Bilateral Agreements 2020/2021-Open application deadline.
- General information.
Opinions of students after mobility in International Centers.
Opinions of incoming studens after mobility at the Faculty of Economics and Business of the University of Murcia.
Bilingual group information.
Other information for Incoming and Outgoing students.
- Information guide for Incoming students.
- Examinations Incidents for Students in mobility with “Non-European University”.
UM support services.
- Coordinator: Marcos Antón Renart. Vice Dean of International Relations.
- Location: Faculty of Economics and Business.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +34 868 88 7795
- Responsable: Carlos Pérez-Ródenas Fernández.
- Location: Faculty of Economics and Business. Hall, 1st floor. Espinardo Campus.
- Email; email@example.com
- Telephone: +34 868 88 3426
- Comisión Relaciones Internacionales.
If needed, there are people at the main SRI who are fluent in French and English is spoken in both offices.
Mobility programs for studies managed by the University of Murcia.
Students of the Faculty of Economics of the University of Murcia can participate in mobility programs for suties and practices managed by the University of Murcia:
On the website of mobility for UM students You can find mobility information grouped by geographic area.
Information about the programs in our center.
The rest of the programs do not require specific agreements at the Faculty level, for which reason students do not have a specific offer and students must request their participation in said programs under the conditions of the corresponding call.
Other mobility programs for sudies.
- Student mobility in official master's degrees.
- Student mobility in doctoral programs.
- United States University Master's Scholarships.
Our students can also do internships in foreign companies and institution. For more information click on the following links:
- Erasmus internships.
- Internships in European institutions.
- Vulcanus- Japan.
- ICEX scholarships.
- Ministry mobility grants.
Portals to search for internships.
The professors of the Faculty of Ecconomics can benefit from grants for the exchange of teachers and to promote international mobility.
- ERASMUS+ Teaching Mobility.
- ERASMUS+ International Mobility PDI UMU.
- AUIP PhD Scholarships.
- ILA Exchange with Latin America.
- MAE scholarships.
- Call for the PDI UMU for the promotion of International Relations.
More information in, Mobility Programs for PDI of the UMU.
Researchers from the Faculty of Economics can obtain funding to carry out mobility perods in foreign grops. Here are some institutions that finance these periods:
The Administration and Services Staff of the Faculty of Economics may also participate in mobility actions for training purposes.