Eligible interested candidates must complete the on-line Application Form by following the instructions below:
● Read the Call for Application and the Application Form carefully.
● Check the list of the supervisors and the Ph.D. programme specific topics and choose your research project.
● Fill the Application Form up.
● Prepare all the required documentation in PDF format and package it in a single zip file (max size 10 MB).
● Submit the zip file using submit application page.
● You will receive an acknowledgement message by email.
NOTE: double or triple submission is allowed. In case of multiple submission successful applicants will be matched to the most suitable position by the Recruitment Board REP-BIOTECH selection rules.
15 PhD positions are offered within the Marie Skłodowska-Curie ITN REP-BIOTECH 675526, European Joint Doctorate in Biology and Technology of the Reproductive Health.
These 3-year positions will begin in March-April 2016. It is advisable to send expression of interest to email@example.com before proceeding with full application. Full applications must be submitted online following instructions detailed below before December 31st 2015.
The gross salary will be according to the Call:
|Monthly Living Allowance||Mobility Allowance||Family Allowance||Total grant: (36 months)|
|€ 3,110* per month.||€ 600 per month||€ 500 per month||€ 151.560|
* This amount is adjusted through the application of a correction coefficient to the living allowance of the country in which the researcher will be recruited.
1. Researchers must be in the first four years (full-time equivalent) of their research careers and have not yet been awarded a doctoral degree at the time of recruitment.
2. In addition, researchers must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc) in the country of recruitment for more than 12 months in the 3 years prior to the employment date.
3. Admission to the programme is open to applicants who hold either 2nd Level Master Degree (120 ECTS + 180 ECTS in a bachelor degree) or a Single Cycle Degree (minimum 300 ECTS), or a comparable university degree (Second Cycle qualification), as required by the REP-BIOTECH partner universities for admission to doctoral studies. The above-mentioned degree must be obtained before the application deadline indicated in this call for applicants. Applicants must hold a master's degree (or equivalent) and be graduates in the following areas: veterinary, medicine, agriculture, biochemistry, animal sciences, biomedical or biopharmaceutical sciences.
● Applicants are required to be proficient in the English language (B2 level). If English is not the mother language of the applicant, must provide a certificate from any recognized institution to prove B2 level or similar.
Equivalence table is available at http://www.acles.es/multimedia/enlaces/24/files/fichero_161.pdf.
English proficiency of short-listed applicants shall be assessed during the selection interview (see Selection Procedure)
After receiving the expressions of interest, REP-BIOTECH project manager should filter those candidates fulfilling the requirements and invite them to submit the full applications by the online system available in the REP-BIOTECH website.
Full applications should include the following:
● Detailed curriculum vitae (European format: List of Publications, Participation in funded research projects, other qualifications, if any, must be included).
● Certified copy of Academic Degree's in original language along with a certified translation into English and/or Diploma Supplement (if applicable).
● Certified copies of official Academic Transcripts relating to all academic courses taken to earn every degree (bachelor/master or equivalent), translated into English, and correspondent grade point average.
● Letter of research statement, describing the applicant's research experience in relation with the project/s s/he is applying for. The letter will report a description of the applicant's master research project and a self-evaluation on scientific and soft skills (Form 1).
● Motivation letter (Form 2).
● Two recommendation letters drafted according to Form 3, by teachers/researchers who have had a role in the applicant's education. The reference letters in .pdf must be e-mailed directly by the said persons to firstname.lastname@example.org by the competition deadline.
● English test result.
● Copy of passport (or, for EU citizens, equivalent ID document).