- Standard of support measures (v1.0, Sep 2019)
- Brief description of the Standard of support measures (PDF)]
- Full description of the Standard presented at the Final Meeting in Lublin, Poland, June 2019)
Study 1 – Review of the European national laws about disabilities in the EHEA
- Methods: Literature and Law review and surveys
- Work done:
- Slides of the preliminary results presented at the Results presentation event (October 2018)
- Characteristics of the sample analysed for the final report:
Thirty-one universities from seven countries have participated in the survey so far. Although the survey is still open, this is the sample used for further analyses. They fulfilled a detailed questionnaire about the services and measures supporting students with special needs.
As it can be seen in the following table, the most of participating universities are public (i.e., funded by governments). There are very small and big universities considering the number of students (from 481 to 87000), and the mean size is over 24000 students. On average, participating universities host 1,3% of student with disabilities. Finally, all except one have participated in an Erasmus+ programme in the last five years.
Develop an online and multilingual platform that house a catalog of universities meeting the standard, and some communication tools between attention-to-diversity services for a more personalized monitoring of mobility students
- Web platform mobiability.eu for students with special needs and for university staff (Sep 2019)
- Web Platform description presented at the final meeting in Lublin, Poland (June 6th 2019).