XIII ERASMUS STAFF TRAINING WEEK
The Vice-Rector for Internationalization cordially invites you to participate in the Erasmus Staff Week that will take place at the University of Murcia from May 30th to June 3rd 2022.
We have prepared a program for the following target groups:
- Staff involved in International Offices
- Staff working in University Libraries.
- Staff working in IT Services.
- Erasmus+ Staff Training Week Spanish Course (Language Service): Intensive Spanish Course (20 hours), B1 level. In addition to fill in the online application, it's compulsory to send by email to email@example.com an A2 Spanish level official certificate.)
- Definitive programme IRO
- Definitive programme IT Service
- Definitive programme Libraries
- Definitive programme Language Service
The registration deadline is closed.
On the second week of March 2022, we will inform you of the selected participants (except if you are an Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility Programme-KA 107- participant, in which case you are already selected and expected to participate).
Our Staff Week has no registration fee. To cover the costs of transportation, accommodation and some meals, you can request from Erasmus+ funding at your institution. Should you have any queries, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you in Murcia next May!