V Medical Education Day, Online, #VJEM #VMED
V Medical Education Day, September 2 - 3, 2021, Online, Registration
Thursday, september 2, 2021, Comunications Posters Online
- Students, professors, residents or faculty are encouraged to present communications in relation to Medical Education, from any area of Health Sciences. It is a great opportunity to present your experiences and results on innovation in medical and health sciences education.
- Registration: open on April 1st
- Send the communications from April 1st until August 15th, 2021. Please use this template and send it by email at firstname.lastname@example.org (format: 300 words max, introduction, objective, methods, results and conclusions).
- Please, only two comunications per author. Registration is mandatory to present communications.
- The accepted communications will be communicated to the first author before August 23, 2021 and will be presented ONLINE on Thursday, September 2, starting at 4:00 p.m., by videoconference (link will be provided) sharing the presentation, in a maximum time of 3 minutes by author.
- The accepted communications will also be presented as a poster. This will be sent in pdf format and displayed in the computer application that will be available for this purpose. It can be prepared using any presentation software, but it will not be printed, sending the pdf to email@example.com before September 1, 2021. The size of the pdf page will be a maximum of 120 x 80 cm (preferably vertical), with text and graphics being distributed evenly.
- A certificate of presentation of all communications will be delivered. The three best communications, in the opinion of the organizing committee, will receive the prizes of the IV Day.
- All accepted communications will have the possibility of becoming an article, if their authors wish, and can be analyzed for publication in our Spanish Journal of Medical Education, which we have launched in 2020 with the support of our University. The articles are open access and free for authors and readers.
Friday, september 3, 2021, Online talks (in preparation)
9:00, Adaptation of the ecosystem of ICT tools of the UMU for Digital Teaching. Prof. Pedro Miguel Ruiz Martínez, Vice-rector for Strategy and Digital University, University of Murcia.
9:45, Horizontal and vertical integration in basic subjects of Health Sciences. Prof. Beatriz Gal Iglesias, Professor of Physiology, European University of Madrid.
10:30, The clinical narrative as a source of other evidences of value for the clinician and the clinical teacher. Prof. Roger Ruiz Moral, Professor of Medicine and Clinical Communication, Francisco de Vitoria University, Madrid.
11:15, Virtual coffee break.
11:45, Situation of specialized health training in Spain during COVID-19.
12:30, Virtual environment for vaginal delivery in 3D. Prof. Juan Antonio León, Gregorio Marañón University Hospital, Complutense University of Madrid.
13:15, The do’s, don’ts and don’t know of using smartphones to collect data. Prof. Anique Atherley, Assistant Professor, Academy for Teaching and Learning, Ross University School of Medicine.
13:30, Augmented reality in the teaching of cardiovascular physiology. Prof. Alexis A. González, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso, Chile. Suspended
14:00, Closing and virtual awards ceremony for the three best communications.