Recruitment Committee has already filtered those candidates fulfilling the requirements and the pre-selected candidates have been invited to submit the Full Application.
Pre-selected candidates must submit the following documents:
• Complete CV with references to their past research work and any publications.
• Certified copy of Academic Degree's in original language along with a certified translation into English and/or Diploma Supplement (if applicable).
• Certified copies of Official Academic Transcripts related to all Academic Courses taken to earn every degree (Bachelor/Master or equivalent), translated into English, and correspondent Grade Point Average.
• An additional Reference Letter.
(If you have already submitted 2 Reference Letters in your Expression of Interest, you do not have to send any more).
• English test result.
• Copy of Passport (or, for EU citizens, equivalent ID document).
Please, combine all the required documents into a single PDF document and send it to:
Expression of Interest (Stage 1) is now closed. The Recruitment Committe is assessing all the received applications and the applicants will be notified soon if they have moved on the Full Application (Stage 2) or not. Thank you very much to all the applicants for your interest in EASYTRAIN ITN.
Eligible interested candidates must send the following documents:
• Motivation Letter*
• One Reference Letter
• Curriculum Vitae**
**(European Format: short version, maximum 2 pages)
*Download and use the following form for the Motivation Letter:
6 PhD positions in 4 european countries are offered within Marie-Sklodovska Curie ITN EASYTRAIN 956129, Eco-Innovative Aquaculture System Training for European Industrial Doctorates.
These 3-year positions will begin in September - October 2021. Applications must be submitted online following instructions detailed before 21/05/2021.
The gross salary will be according to the Call:
|Monthly Living Allowance||Mobility Allowance||Family Allowance|
|€ 3.270* per month||€ 600 per month||€ 500 per month|
*This amount is adjusted through the application of a correction coefficient to the living allowance of the country in which the researcher will be recruited.