Between the 4. and 6. of april, our research group has participated in the 23. International Conference OPTOM 2014 in Madrid. Our members have given five presentations;
- Does the amplitude of accomodation change with axial refraction?
- Does the depth of field of the eye change while the eye accomodates?
- Feasibility of a new, portable, binocular autorefractometer versus other objective methods of refraction measurement.
- Influence of the pupil size on the amplitude of accomodation.
- Do certain aberrations help to have a larger amplitude of accomodation?
Download information about the Presentations of the CiViUM at the OPTOM 2014 (formato pdf, Spanish).