- Leo Margolis (ICMat, Madrid). The Prime Graph Question for integral group rings. November 8th-11th, 2022. 12:00.
- Ángel del Río (Universidad de Murcia). Finite subgroups in integral group rings. October 26th, 28th, November 2nd, 4th, 2022. 12:00.
- Tudor Micu (Babeș-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca (Romania)). A gentle introduction to valuation theory. September 7th, 2022. 16:00-17:00.
- Joaquín Díaz Boíles (Universidad de la Rioja) The defect of an additive functor. July 8th, 2022. 11:30-12:30.
- Ashish Srivastava (Saint Louis University) An introduction to supersymmetric cluster algebras. July 8th, 2022. 12:40-13:40.
- Alex Martsinkovsky (Northeastern University) The defect of an additive functor. April 4th, 2022. 16:00-17:00.
- Benjamin Sambale. Detecting blocks from the character table. February 21th, 2022. 16:00-17:00.
- Ángel del Río. The Gruenberg-Kegel graph solvable cut groups. February 7th, 2022. 16:00-17:00.
- Noncommutative Algebra
- Representation Theory
- Algebraic Error Correcting Codes
- Categories and Homological Algebra
Some of the members of the group in 2019. From left to right: Àngel García, Juan Jacobo Simón, Georgios Dalezios, Ángel del Río, Sergio Estrada, Simone Virili, Manuel Saorín, Pedro Antonio Guil, Sinem Odabasi