- Lorenzo Martini. Cotilting duality for artinian rings. November 24th, 2021. 16:00-17:00. Click here to attend the talk
- Mima Stanojkovski. Orders and polytropes: matrices from valuations. November 8th, 2021. 16:00-17:00.
- Lars Winther Christensen. Rigidity of Ext and Tor via flat-cotorsion theory. October 18th, 2021. 16:00-17:00.
- Workshop: The Modular Isomorphism Problem in Murcia. September 6th-8th. Send a message to email@example.com if your are interested in attending online Webpage.
- Gurleen Kaur. The rational group algebra of a monomial group. July 19th, 2021. 17:00-18:00. Online.
- Diego García Lucas. The Modular Isomorphism Problem. July 5th, 2021. 17:00-18:00. Online.
- Alexander Martsinkovsky. Deriving torsion and cotorsion functors. June 21th, 2021. 17:00-18:00. Online.
- Àngel García. The Isomorphism Problem for Rational Group Algebras of Metacyclic Groups. June 7th, 2021. 17:00-18:00. Online.
- The Reinhold Baer Prize has been awarded ex-aequo to Florian Eisele and Leo Margolis for their paper "A counterexample to the first Zassenhaus Conjecture" [Adv. Math. 339 (2018), 599-641]. Awards Ceremony: June 7th, 2021 (10 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. GMT+2) on the Zoom platform https://bit.ly/3eJhGh0.
- Alina Iacob. Duality pairs and generalized Gorenstein modules. May 24th, 2021. 17:00-18:00. Online.
- Juan Jacobo Simón. The Berlekamp-Massey-Sakata algorithm. May 10th, 2021. 17:00-18:00. Online. Click here to attend the talk
- Seminar on Representations of Groups. Every Monday. 16:00-18:00. Online. If you are interested in participating please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Taro Sakurai. A criterion for the modular isomorphism problem. April 28th, 2021.
- Manuel Cortés Izurdiaga. Right strongly exchange rings. March 22th, 2021.
- Sergio Estrada. The big singularity category of a non-affine scheme. March 8th, 2021.
- Zahra Nazemian. Strong tilting of algebras and its iteration. February 22th, 2021.
- Sinem Odabasi. Sobre pares de cotorsion inducidos en categoría de funtores. February 8, 2021.
- Noncommutative Algebra
- Representation Theory
- Algebraic Error Correcting Codes
- Categories and Homological Algebra
Some of the members of the group in 2019. From left to right: Àngel García, Juan Jacobo Simón, Georgios Dalezios, Ángel del Río, Sergio Estrada, Simone Virili, Manuel Saorín, Pedro Antonio Guil, Sinem Odabasi