Programa Golondrina - Swallow Programme Call is now open
The name of the Programme "Swallow" makes reference to migratory birds and we consider it is a nice image given that this is a mobility programme for Murcia citizens or their descendants living abroad.
The Autonomous Community of the Region of Murcia and the University of Murcia promote this project to reinforce the links with our citizens living abroad.
This programme offers students, who are descendants of citizens from the Region of Murcia (Spain), the possibility of studying during the second academic term 2017-18 at the University of Murcia in Spain with a grant that covers accommodation, living expenses, medical insurance, travel costs and tuition fees.
The applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Be born in Murcia or be descendants of Murcia citizens
- Be resident in an European or American country
- Taking a degree at an European or American university
- To have completed at least 60 credits of their degree
- To be authorised by their home university to take part in this programme
- The selected courses for the students must be part of the curriculum of the University of Murcia at graduate level
- Non-native candidates will have to demonstrate their knowledge of Spanish.