“Cologne Summer School on Environmental Studies” at the University of Cologne
The course will focus on aspects that draw upon environmental studies from an interdisciplinary perspective focusing on the three key sectors for sustainable cities: solid waste management, urban public transport and urban green spaces.
Please find attached detailed information on the program and a letter of invitation that you can forward to the selected universities:
University of Cologne – Cologne Summer School on Environmental Studies
- Date: July 13th – 31st, 2015
- Location: Cologne, Germany
- Application deadline: April 1st, 2015
- Target group: international advanced Bachelor's students of partner universities of the University of Cologne and the Santander Universities network
- Program: The three-week program consists of different modules which focus various aspects of environmental studies. It includes lectures and workshops as well as self-study and excursions.
- Costs: The University of Cologne covers the academic program, study material, welcome and fair well dinner, accommodation, public transfer ticket and excursions. The participant has to bear the following costs: travel costs including costs for visa, insurance plan (compulsory, 69 €), board and any other costs that may arise
- Further information and application form: bit.ly/CologneSummerSchool2015