After receiving the expressions of interest, REP-BIOTECH project manager should filter those candidates fulfilling the requirements and invite them to submit the full applications by the online system available in the REP-BIOTECH website
Full applications should include the following:
- Detailed curriculum vitae (European format; List of Publications, Participation in funded research projects, Other qualifications, if any, must be included).
- Certified copy of Academic Degree/s in original language along with a certified translation into English and/or Diploma Supplement (if applicable).
- Certified copies of official Academic Transcripts relating to all academic courses taken to earn every degree (bachelor/master or equivalent), translated into English, and correspondent grade point average.
- Letter of research statement, describing the applicant's research experience in relation with the project/s s/he is applying for. The letter will report a description of the applicant's master research project and a self-evaluation on scientific and soft skills (Form 1).
- Motivation letter (Form 2).
- Two recommendation letters drafted according to (Form 3), by teachers/researchers who have had a role in the applicant's education. The reference letters in .pdf must be e-mailed directly by the said persons to email@example.com by the competition deadline.
- English test result.
- Copy of passport (or, for EU citizens, equivalent ID document).