The Vice-Chancellor for Coordination and Internationalization cordially invites you to participate in the Erasmus Staff Week that will take place at the University of Murcia from 15th to 19th of May 2017.
At the web http://eventos.um.es/event_detail/9094/detail/ix-international-staff-week-may-15-19-2017.html you'll find the drafts of the programmes, as well as some practical documents. We will update all the information.
Please find enclosed the tentative agendas we have prepared that may be of interest for:
- Staff involved in the International Offices (management and promotion of internationalization), up to 15 people - agenda
- Staff working in the University Libraries, up to 5 people: - agenda
- Staff working in IT Services, up to 5 people - agenda
- Staff working in Student Admission and Recruitment/ Communication Services, up to 5 people - agenda
The registration deadline was March 6th.
On the third week of March 2017 we will inform you of the participants selected. Participants will be sent hotels availability and rates upon confirmation of participation. We look forward to meeting you in Murcia next May.
- Practical Information: http://www.murciaturistica.es