Skip to Content



Where can I get help on applying for a student visa?

You can contact the International Welcome Point (IWP). Staff members will help you with all visa procedures. Remember that all students coming to study in Spain must obtain a Type D Student visa before leaving their home country.

What should I do upon arrival?

The first and most important thing is coming to our IWP office at Espinardo Campus, Rector Soler building, 2nd floor. There, we will provide you with all necessary information and documents to correctly start your stay in our university.

How can I find accommodation before getting to Murcia?

The accommodation service VIMUR, part of the international relations service and included in the IWP, can help you find a place to live in. Contact us in
or send an e-mail to