Click on the link below:
From other universities or research centers, foreigners who are temporarily employed by the University of Murcia for the development of teaching and research activities, according to the lines of research and teaching of the different departments or colleges of the University of Murcia.
Apply now clicking on the link below:
ERASMUS STAFF WEEK 2015/16
The Vice-Chancellor for Coordination and Internationalization cordially invites you to participate in the Erasmus Staff Week that will take place at the University of Murcia from 9th to 13th of May 2016.
Please find enclosed the agendas we have prepared that may be of interest for:
- Staff involved in the International Offices (management and promotion of internationalization), up to 15 people - agenda
- Staff working in the University Libraries, up to 5 people: Collaboration and exchange of experiences is essential in librarians lifework today. We offer a program devoted to share and learn our knowledge and ideas, with presentations and discussion of work experiences related to general strategy and challenges, institutional repositories, learning and distance services, research support services, and any other issues of professional interest. We invite to participate every librarian interested in new challenges and opportunities in a changing world. - agenda
- Staff working in IT Services , up to 5 people- agenda
- Staff working in Student Admission and Recruitment/ Communication Services, up to 5 people - agenda
- Staff working in Centre for Employment Guidance and Information, up to 5 people - agenda
The registration deadline is March 9th and we kindly request you to complete the online form:
On the third week of March 2016 we will inform you of the 30 participants selected. Participants will be sent hotels availability and rates upon confirmation of participation. We look forward to meeting you in Murcia next May.
- Practical Information: http://www.murciaturistica.es